I love the holidays! Family, food, the spirit of Christ/Christmas in the air and DESSERT!! Our most fav part (; We were experimenting with cheesecake cups and thought a fun CRUNCH was just what a cheesecake needed. How about a white chocolate and milk chocolate dipped Ritz crust? Well we tried it and loved it! Hope you love our newly invented Ritz Dipped Cheesecake Cups, perfect for neighbor gifts, neighbor treats, Christmas dessert, etc!
These are so easy to make and you probably have everything on hand! Best! Here’s the print-friendly recipe!
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt both chip flavors in double broiler together.
- (Optional: microwave the chips)
- Coat Ritz in chocolate, set on wax paper, then refrigerate while you mix the cheesecake filling.
- Mix all wet ingredients together with a mixer until smooth.
- Place hardened chocolate crackers into cupcake liners.
- (Tip: place liners in a cupcake pan to hold their form.)
- Spoon generous topping on top of crackers.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Serve immediately.
Hope you love them like we do!
They were oh so tasty!!
Visit all our Christmas ideas too!!