We’re craft junkies. You know this. It’s why you come back every day, right? (; Well, today we are unloading some of those goods. On YOU! Yes, you! And surprise! We have a LOT of others lookin to de-stash as well, whoop!! Welcome to the the great craft stash giveaway!
First, let’s check out WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS by yours truly…
- Our favorite paint: DecoArt’s Americana acrylics, in 6 of our favorite hues!
- Americana Clear Chalkboard Coating, check out how we used it to chalkboard ANY surface in ANY color!
- Wood tags from our fav etsy shop, Orange Blossom. Add some paint + chalkboard coating = unique tags! Boom.
- We’re suckers for Target’s bargain bins…these jumbo push pins are a staple in Kell’s gorgeous craft room.
- We love printables. And cute artists. A fun print just for you… yep, it matches the rest of your new goods too!
What else is up for grabs? Well 38 other AWESOME bloggers have all joined forces and each blogger has picked one of their favorite crafting tools to give to ONE lucky winner (AND IT COULD BE YOU!!!!) We have everything from washi tape, to chalk paint, to baker’s twine, to sharpies! Pretty much everything a crafter’s heart could desire. ;)
Here’s what you will get, (um PS: your mailman is going to hate you! LOL) Click on the links below to see up close and personal what their favorite craft item is.
- a glue gun and glue sticks from a girl and a glue gun
- crayons from Thirty handmade days
- fun markers and pens from delia creates
- glitter glue from eighteen 25
- fabric paint from One Krieger Chick
- Pick three colors of paper straws from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- Fun ribbons and trims from Sweet Charli
- mystery bundle of fabric from sugar bee crafts
- embroidery set from Flamingo Toes
- bakers twine from Over the big moon
- sheets of vinyl from A glimpse inside
- mini instagram album from Making the world cuter
- Martha Stewart fringe scissors from Dolen Diaries
- decorative scotch tape from Bombshell Bling–bias tape from Melly Sews
- circle punch from My Sister’s suitcase
- glitter pack from R &R workshop
- iron on heat transfer from design, dining and diapers
- glitter tape from SNAP
- acrylic paint, wood tags, jumbo pins from Lolly Jane
- metallic painter markers from A little tipsy
- random fun craft supplies from Craft-o-Maniac
- rainbow washi from pretty providence
- Paper to Petal handmade flower book from kiki & company
- manila tags and doiles from Smashed peas and carrots
- Craft Paint and foam bushes from Simply Designing
- superhero beads from twin dragonfly designs
- Rit Dye from The Creative mom
- Americana chalk paint and varnish from the Crafting Sparrow
- styrofoam from Mad in Crafts
- Duck brand prize pack from The Country chic cottage
- scrapbook paper and sharpie from Simple Simon and Co
- patterned treat bags from Girl Loves Glam
- Paper trimmer from Ucreate
- Washi Tape from Keeping it Simple
- Craft odds and ends from Made to be Momma
- Americana Chalk paint and varnish from I should be mopping the floor
- cute embroidery scissors from Rae Gun ramblings
You can enter to win here with just one click, then (optional) loads of other ways to up your odds!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck & happy crafting!! (: XOXO