Ahhh…we keep seeing everyone else’s kids are back in school after Christmas break but our little mess makers are still here, enjoying lazy mornings and late movie nights. Notice we said MESS makers? Mostly in the kitchen—because those darn dishes don’t do themselves. You know we’re long-time fans of Mrs. Meyer’s dish and hand soap and are super duper excited they now have a matching lotion for a post-dishwashing treat. Here’s why we are crushing on it — and how you can get it FREE, (or if you’re already a Grove customer nab a FREE hand soap here.)
If you know Lolly Jane, you know we’re all about pretty things on the cheap. Little splurges like fancy soaps and yummy candles are staples in our homes. But we don’t like spending a lot of money when they’re also necessities which is why we love Mrs Meyers.
Their products are easy on the eyes, better for you AND when buying from Grove Collaborative, they’re more affordable. We introduced you to Grove last fall and since then, we’ve loved the monthly front door service for these special little splurges. We do most of our grocery shopping at bulk stores since we have 7 kids between us so stocking up on these yummy scents are a pain because we’d have to make an extra trip. Are you like us? When we run to Target, we end up spending even more money on extra goodies…like their dollar spot which is like a black money hole — the items can’t stop jumping into our carts! Here are a few things we stock up on with our monthly service…and no worries, you can make changes anytime. Let’s talk about this Geranium Room Spray.
I LOVE IT. I have one in every room in the house and recommend it to everyone I know. I’ve been buying Febreeze for years (in bulk while warehouse shopping) but have phased it out now. I even gave my 3 sisters in law a room freshener this year for our annual favorite things exchange. Guess what? Target didn’t have this scent when I shopped for other stocking stuffers so I gifted them the lavendar scent. It’s still yummy but Geranium is my ultimate fave and I know I can count on Grove to have it in stock. I also keep a candle on my list, dish towels and Method’s dishwashing detergent tabs.
Are you ready to give it a go? Bonus: When you sign up using our link, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s lotion + kitchen set PLUS this enamel caddy to help you get a fresh start on the new year. Even sweeter? The lotion is only available at Grove right now, so you’ll be the first to try it! It’s the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little pick-me-up for you and your home.
Right now, when you sign up for Grove and place your first order of $20 you’ll get this Fresh Start offer for free:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s lotion (only available at Grove!)
- Free Grove Collaborative Enamel Cleaning Caddy
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free shipping
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Fresh Start Kit for free when you sign up! If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll receive a Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap for free with your next order.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.Check out our video for FAQ’s and more details 🙂
Don’t forget for you lucky exsisting Grove customers, nab a FREE hand soap here!
Let us know if you have any questions, we’re on month 4 of being subscribers and even though we know what’s coming, it’s still so fun to open the box and have all the pretty bottles waiting for you!