Ritz Dipped Cheesecake Cups
Author: Lolly Jane
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt both chip flavors in double broiler together.
- (Optional: microwave the chips)
- Coat Ritz in chocolate, set on wax paper, then refrigerate while you mix the cheesecake filling.
- Mix all wet ingredients together with a mixer until smooth.
- Place hardened chocolate crackers into cupcake liners.
- (Tip: place liners in a cupcake pan to hold their form.)
- Spoon generous topping on top of crackers.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Lolly Jane at http://lollyjane.com/ritz-dipped-cheesecake-cups/